Nov 7, 2017

Velvet dress & red details

Dress / Rochie - HERE / AICI || Top / Top - C&A || Bag / Geanta - Local Store || 
Heels / Pantofi - Primark 

I am not feeling very inspired today when it comes to writing and that's probably because I haven't been sleeping very well the past two nights. But anyway, I wanted to show you a new look and this one was also shot together with my lovely friend when we were in Germany. Yep, that means almost one month ago, therefore I should start moving with all the pics and outfits I still have to show you and make room for the new ones, right? :D

Did you notice that I didn't wear a dress around here in a long time?! Truth be told, I tend to wear them more often during the warm season than during the cold one. So anyway, I ordered this dress almost a year ago (!) and it was supposed to arrive before us coming to China, but of course it arrived exactly the day after we left so there was no way for me to get my hands on it until this time when we went home. Nonetheless, it was the perfect timing as the weather was also perfect for it and I feel that this dress fits very well this time of the year. It is a velvet dress with a beautiful red & green embroidery to which I added a striped top because I thought it would make the dress stand out more, a red bag to match the floral detail and a pair of black heels. I do feel however that it would look cool & casual with a pair of white Converse. :)

What do you think & how would you wear it?

Hugs, A.


























8 comments:

  1. Such a great look! Love the dress <3

    www.bigdreamerblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit! I hope you sleep better!
    kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress and even more beautiful you! Your blog “îmi luminează zilele!” Te pupacesc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear, ma bucur mult sa aud asta! Te pup si eu

      Delete
  4. Your dress is really cute! You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts