Apr 12, 2018

ALL RED

Dress / Rochie - HERE / AICI || Belt Bag / Borseta - HERE / AICI || Sneakers / Tenisi - Primark

Hello my darlings,

we have a date around here quite often, don't we? :D Well, I like it like that and I hope you do too, as well as I hope that I can inspire you with my posts, even if only for a little bit. :)

Anyway, today I chose to show you an all-red spring look which I like very much, even if it is quite a casual and simple one. But you know, less is more and actually, I believe that this bright color does the trick for the whole outfit, doesn't it? I absolutely adore this wrap DRESS, which I find to be very pretty and perfect for spring and even more perfect for summer, when worn with some sandals. The fabric is amazing and it actually reminded me of a similar blouse which I got last year from Zara and believe me, there is no difference in quality between them. As you can see, I chose this time a pair of sneakers, because it is not warm enough for sandals yet, and a belt bag to complete my look and this is definitely something I would wear on a daily basis when I want to feel girly, but casual as well. :)

You can find this dress HERE, on blue color as well. I'm seriously thinking of buying the blue one as well because I simply love it and it's so easy to throw on on a hot summer day!

How would you wear this dress? Do you also love dresses as much as I do or do you prefer jumpsuits?

Have a lovely weekend,
A.























2 comments:

  1. Wow, das Kleid ist ja traumhaft schön und sieht mega toll aus :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is really cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts